Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Small Creations





I liked today... It had a simplicity and a productivity to it that just made everything seem fresher, newer and a little more joyful than the days before.
Also- today I made things... Which is something I haven't been doing nearly enough lately. I had no idea what I was going to make, but when I was out walking, I came across this perfect white feather, so I decided to start there. Here are two paintings I made while doing crafts with two of my favourite ladies... Hope you (my non-existent readers) like them.

3 comments:

  1. very cool! i really really like the feather. and i'm excited about these tuesdays and what we'll create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo!
    I found you...
    and I've mentioned your blog on my blog. lol

    don't feel obliged, but here's the link if you want to check it out:
    http://www.loverlysheblog.com/2012/12/a-little-liebstering.html

    luv u!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW did you find me! Hahhaaa. Oh no! Now I have to start blogging again!... I just saw this comment now (a little delayed), so I'm gonna answer those questions, but I don't know if it's too late! Thanks for the mention/nudge to actually use my blog! Hah.

      Love ya back!

      Delete

My photo
I'm an aspiring artist, children's craft maker, singer, songwriter, fashion enthusiast and follower of Jesus.
Follow Me on Pinterest